-----Original Message-----
From: Marcus Warrington [mailto:marcusw@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 01 August 2002 15:25
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: [ukha_d] RE: Cheap Control Panels ?

Just checked out those Cybiko things.. look interesting but
no touchscreen :(

The PPC idea is fine but again falls down on cost.. remember I'm needing
(in theory, but probably not practice) 15 of these. The browser support
is good since the control screens could then simply be html pages on the
server and the connectivity is all taken care of via cat5... but can't
justify the cost.

I totally agree with Mark that Pronto's would be ideal.. do they have an
RS232 output ? I thought they were just IR. Cheapest I found them was
£150 which is still 50% dearer than the Palms.. but the Pronto does have
a big nice screen.

Marcus

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/