RE: SK8000 Home security system

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: SK8000 Home security system
  • From: "Christian Cundall" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 20:09:44 +0100

Justin

Thanks - it was the arm / disarm bit that I was after. I was not that
bothered about the buzzer anyway, I would have annoyed the intruder with the
WHA anyway. My neighbour is in his 80's so I would not want him bothered
anyway.

I was writing one in Homeseer anyway using the Ocelot, but wondered if this
was better - I liked the idea of the PIR's being used to switch the lights
on and off when it was not armed. Could it do that?

Cheers