Re: OT: Ipaq Owners Opinions..

Jason Lee wrote:

> DrownedRat posted this earlier...
>
> IPAQ/Journada http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/54/26395.html
>
> Now, I know a few people on the list have Ipaq's, care to offer any
> opinions
> on this piece?

I've had a 3630 for a bit over a year..... my first unit had a duff
speaker connection, which dabs.com replaced as a DOA unit. I have had a
couple of specs of dust on the screen, but nothing really to be bothered
about. One of my colleagues bought a 3660 from someone on Ebay which had
the faulty digitiser problem mentioned on the site.

I didn't get any sort of audio popping till I upgraded to 2002, but a
temporary driver update sorted it out most of the time, and the new
service pack sorted it out permenantly. The colleague who had the fault
3660 now has a 3750 and has the popping at the end of sync connection
sounds, even after applying the new service pack.

All in, I'm perfectly happy with mine...... it gets used every day,
syncs to my desktop at work and laptop at home, and I'm just about to
start using it as an MP3 player, and thinking about getting the IR
thingmy to use it as a second Pronto.

--
Doogie

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor