RE: LA site down AGAIN?!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: LA site down AGAIN?!
  • From: "Phillip Harris" <phil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 09:47:51 +0100

Don't stress so Paul ;-)

What you're probably seeing is the effects of our changing from Demon to
Easyspace and the DNS changes propagating around. We've done a lot of
work recently to try to improve the stability of the website but
unfortunately most of the recent problems have been "beyond our control"
if you get my meaning as we have tried to move away from one provider to
another! Hopefully all that hassle should soon be behind us.

It's annoying that the DNS entries are being updated whilst you're
trying to get to us but they had to do it sometime!

Cheers

Phil

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor