Re: The Vaio model in question...

And what about the complete lack of terms and conditions?  Nowhere to be found on the site...  Does that mean that normal law applies (which could mean there is a contract to honour) ?

Just asking...
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 5:47 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] The Vaio model in question...

Agreed Mark.

However it is a long discontinued model and this could just be a clear out of a load that has been kicking about a warehouse somewhere and, I suspect it is that anyway, given that the newer models have been around for some months now. I know that because of the research I did before getting the VAIO I now have, but this would be very nice for SWMBO. ;)

See http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=PCG-C1VE

K.