RE: Re: URGENT - Legal Advice

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: URGENT - Legal Advice
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <rmouser@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 14:01:54 +0100

I would have to support Kwong here.

I would strongly suggest any comments or support for Mark be taken off
list. Although that may seem as though you are letting the guy win it is
not the case. If the worst was to occur and legal action was started it
is important that Mark can show he has acted in a professional and
responsible manor, inviting this level of character assignation would be
used used against him however tenuous a link.

I am not a lawyer but as a Company Director of a large company I have
the misfortune of dealing with legal matters on a regular basis. Legal
action is part of corporate life these days.

Many Thanks
Rob
Rob Mouser
rmouser@xxxxxxx