-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Crawshaw

Hi Tim

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward (GEG)" <haweste@xxxxxxx>

<snip>

> I would suggest turning the RF2 power on and seeing if that makes any
> difference, but I've no idea whether that's the right thing to do or not
:-(

me neither :O)   isnt the outpout voltage on rf2 summat to with the ir link
thing sky were selling, so you can control sky box from other rooms, (ill
see if i can find out anything about it when ive fiinished typing this )

> If you want to sketch out your new & old systems and put them in the files
> area (or email me direct) I'll take a look and see if I can help any
> further.

Ooooooo sketching....  dangerouse :O)
Ill see what i can do

Thanks for your time Tim

Robert Crawshaw                 http://www.golcarbob.com

The internet has had no effect on my life wwwhatsoever.com

I am Dyslexia of Borg            Your ass will be laminated

+

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor