RE: OT:Pictures of new motor with friends

Umm,

It is an M3 convertible 0-60 5.1 secs 340 bhp 3.2 litre six cylinder with sequential manual gearbox (base price 44,470). Not your bog standard 3 series convertible.

By the time you’ve added satnav, heated seats a CD changer and upgraded the stereo, and installed SatNav (essential for resale) then it comes to 48,440. I don’t pay VAT on new cars, so I actually paid 41,200 and I’ll sell it for more than that (45ish) in 12 months and replace it with another new one. Not exactly 50 grand, but only 1,600 quid short.

As I said you need to bone up on your car recognition skills. By beat a 911, I mean on a race on a track. I may only get around 20 mpg, but I have great fun doing it…

Your old van might beat the M3 in a load carrying capacity, but I’m sure the AMG55 estate parked in the drive would give it a run for its money.

Anyway this topic was moved over to UKHA_Cars over the weekend.

I don’t get it. Do you naturally try to antogonise people, or does it come around by accident?

Tim.