-----Original Message-----
From: siu98pd [mailto:siu98pd@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 26 April 2002 14:30
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: [ukha_d] best method for cabling

What would be the best way to cable the entire house with the said
recommendations?

The job will be easier because the house is completely brand new. I would
have liked the cable to be completely hidden, ie. inside studded walls or
in channeling in the plaster.

I gues the most obvious way is to cable using a conduit or other housing
but doesn't this look ugly?

Pankaj.