From: Steve B
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 6:55 AM
Subject: Re: Re: Re: White LED Lighting... was RE: [ukha_d] Re: ADSL vs Cable

After two of these chips  frying themselves after a few days use. The
second one caused additional damage.

I emailed an old colleague of mine who is an electronic design engineer and
immediately >from ones inadequate in product designs.

I added diodes and 12 months later the kit is functioning fine.

For the sake of a few pence.......... Dont take the risk.

At 21:13 25/04/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>Thats not a very helpfull reply Steve, why?
>
>Alancc

Steve.

http://www.bov.nu

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor