RE: ITV Digital Collapsed!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: ITV Digital Collapsed!
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 00:02:35 +0100

Title: Message

Frank,

TBH, I couldn’t give a fig about the size of the odd attachment that is either informative or funny! This is the two things that this group excels in and delivers in spades some people take exception to attachments as a general rule but IIRC I pointed out at the time that I saw nothing wrong with this and I still don’t.

I find this talk of wasted bandwidth a bit of a waste of time, all I need to do is count the amount of real spam I get and it annoys me simply for the nuisance factor any posts made to this group generally don’t annoy me except the nit-picking, whining ones which I do regard as a waste of my time reading. Yours did not fall into that category and I can’t think of many posts on UKHA_D that do! So it takes me a few seconds longer to download a mail, big deal, like I care! ;-)

K.