RE: Re: Psion Wavefinder

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Psion Wavefinder
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 14:01:45 +0100

> I have never seen a device that looks more like an anal probe before.
> Even an anal probe looks less like an anal probe than this thing..

What concerns me is not whether the Wavefinder does or does not look
like an anal probe but:

1) That you seem to know what an anal probe looks like,

2) You feel happy to mention this fact on the group,

3) You are able to make the mental link between a Psion Wavefinder and
an anal probe which leads me to wonder what you do with other items in
your home. (Remind me to wear gloves if I ever pop over to see you!)

Phil

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor