RE: Psion Wavefinder

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Psion Wavefinder
  • From: "Stu Worrall" <stuart@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 10:54:52 +0100

Update on my experiences with wavefinder

I managed to get my wavefinder working after it was blue screening Win2k
last week.  As suggested by Callum I installed the latest service pack
(2) and all works fine now.

Im using win dab which is an excellent bit of software.

James

Mark has previously posted this link to an faq which you should find
interesting.

http://www.andante.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/wavefinder/

If your running Win2k then it seems to run ok.  In my case I had to
install the latest service pack to get it running properly.

If your running XP then you can install the USB drivers that are meant
for win2k which can be found in the link below.  I think you should only
install these if youre having problems though so only try these if it
doesn't work when you install the wavefinder software + win dab/dar bar

http://simans.worldonline.co.uk/windab/w2kusb.zip

Thanks
Stu Worrall