RE: Re: Pictures of single board computer with touch screen

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Pictures of single board computer with touch screen
  • From: "Dave McLaughlin" <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 23:26:55 +0100

Hi Ben,

Contact Andrew Crook at Trident Displays as they do the DMC Co Ltd range.

http://www.dmccoltd.com/ for the
touch screen information. They do 4.7" to
18.1" panels.
http://www.tridentdisplays.co.uk
for the contact details

I got the 6.5" and controller for around the 105 quid mark. Excellent
value
and about half the price of other touch screens and has drivers for Win95
Win2000.

The interface only needs an RS232 connection as it can draw power from the
serial port. Makes it so easy to hook up to a PC etc.

Regards
Dave...