RE: HA system networks

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: HA system networks
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 20:30:08 +0100

Title: Message
I used to program OS/9 I'll have you know ... Redland have (had?) a wind tunnel that is controlled by some of my code, BP have undersea storage tanks that are monitored by my code, Electrolux fridges and freezers are put through a gruelling test suite by my code and you are even prevented from suffocating in noxious fumes when you go through Dartford tunnel by my code!

Phil