[no subject]

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject:
  • From: "Brendan" <jbh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 19:06:10 +0100

It does.
All four channels available.
Will now be able to watch F1 (RTE) v. the unconscionable prospect of paying=
Bernie Ecclestone =8019 (per race!)to watch on the "F1 Channel" += get rugby
matches not shown elsewhere.

Brendan

I got sky in the other week, and as I previously had RTE through my cable co, I had to lose RTE until they put it on SKY. Hope it works, I saw the channels went on yesterday, but it would not allow access until today, so we'll see if it works shortly.

Regards,
Eamonukha_d@xxxxxxx wrote:

<
<  Bill,
<
<  the channel numbers and all the details would be useful if we ca= n use the
<  add extra channels function - even though it won't appear on the= epg. It
<  would make swmbo's day and save me climbimg bacup onto the roof = to
install
<  the large high gain antenna and uhf splitters so that she can wa= tch rte
<  again.  Isn't it a bit of a coincidece that tara went off a= ir at the end
of
<  last month (she was content with that)- I emailed sky yo find ou= t why it
had
<  been dropped and was told that they'd gone bust.
<
<  Have to get sis in law to get a free to air card if that's the c= ase.
She's
<  a 'genuine' subsciber to sky.
<