White LED Lighting... was RE: Re: ADSL vs Cable

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: White LED Lighting... was RE: Re: ADSL vs Cable
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 17:28:51 +0100

Okay, THAT got my attention. :)

I have been considering various technologies for low level (as in close to
the floor, ad in other parts of the house, low light level) lighting..

Looking at using PC Case Modding Neone clipped to the skirting to provide
some nice lighting for night time bathroom trips etc..

Any details on the brightness of tehse LEDs? power consumption, heat
production (important one that!) etc..

If the power usage of these things for effects lighting is near trivial, I
may have a winner :)

Ian