Pictures of single board computer with touch screen

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Pictures of single board computer with touch screen
  • From: "Dave McLaughlin" <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 21:57:28 +0100

For those that asked for some piccies of my single board computer with
touch
screen I have some poor quality :o) web cam pictures of the offending
hardware.

The PC is a Pentium class processor (National Geode) running at 233Mhz and
is great with Windows 2000 installed on the 4.6Gb hard drive.

The touch screen is a DMC Co. Ltd unit from Japan and is excellent value
for
£105 inc. This works with a finger or a stylus.

I am currently putting the hardware together this week and will add more
pictures as I build it. Waiting for a nice new case for the display as the
black one looks terrible.

I have also put a few of shots of my Windows CE 3.0 PC up there too. I
think
this is the one Phil was interested in before. Phil, this is the one I have
managed to get working with CE.NET and runs an AMD 586 processor at 133Mhz

Here is the link to the pictures. I used Logitech's web cam software to
quickly create the site.

http://www.v8carlton.org.uk/Misc/

Regards
Dave...