RE: [ukha_d] 4-port USB KVM at £47 in PC-World

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ukha_d] 4-port USB KVM at £47 in PC-World
  • From: "John McManus" <john.mcmanus@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 12:59:55 +0100

Works fine for me with a MS Natural Pro keyboard (MS drivers).

I wanted to use the extra buttons on the keyboard (mail, my computer etc) which did not seem to work under the PS2 keyboard connector, but do work under USB connection.  However, you do need to swap 'active' PCs via t= he
button on the KVM, rather than the scroll lock on the keyboard.