RE: (ukha_d) Wireless speakers - Nasty or what?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: (ukha_d) Wireless speakers - Nasty or what?
  • From: peter.white@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 12:25:33 +0100

I've just bought a couple of pairs of Ross speakers from
www.withorwithoutwires.com for about =A335 per pair (free p&p over =A35= 0).  If the
reviews on the site are anything to be believed, they apparently sound OK, = but
I'm only going to use them for TTS announcements around the house, which th= ey
should be fine for.  They should arrive this week sometime, so I'll le= t you know
how they are...