I see a bulk buy coming on - was Door Locks

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I see a bulk buy coming on - was Door Locks
  • From: "Lee Causier" <LeeCausier@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 00:34:18 +0100

Hi Jonathan,
        Enough to tempt a saint! Perhaps this should be the next bulk buy (assuming the price is right of course!) It would certainly be an easier, more secure method of securing a door than bodging some windows software to run a Compaq fingerprint reader connected to a lock release. If a bulk buy happens then I'll see if I can pry open my wallet (see Angle Grinder) and buy one. It's one sure-fire way of keeping my sister out of my room. And because it's automateable I could just hook up the release circuit to the smoke alarm to allay any fears on mother's part for my safety.

Lee Edward Causier signing off.