Re: was Rack and Node Zero Photos now rack mount stuff

UPS rack mount
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1346517698

rack mount monitor
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2017367532

Couple of cabinets
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1347187378
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1347187560

rack mount hubs
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2018781792

rack mount server
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2018364647

rack mount hub
http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/uk/auction/61941799?aucview=0x23
http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/uk/auction/64843344?aucview=0x23

rack mount server
http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/uk/auction/64464380?aucview=0x23

Robert Crawshaw                 http://www.golcarbob.com

The internet has had no effect on my life wwwhatsoever.com

I am Dyslexia of Borg            Your ass will be laminated