Re: Procrastination

It must be some sort of karma thing :-)

I was broken into last year, and I actually had 2 cameras sitting in the
lounge waiting to be put up!  The alarm probably scared them off so they
just grabbed a couple of things and ran, but if only I'd been a bit less
lazy and hadn't kept putting off the work....

Hopefully now the cameras and the warning sign are at least a partial
deterrent.  I think putting up a sign and making the cameras obvious is
probably a good idea, plus the loud "clonk" from the PIR when you go
anywhere near the house.

DP

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002 08:55:20 +0100, you wrote:

>The only thing to bear in mind with CCTV, is it probably wouldn't have
>stopped this from happening... but you would hopefully have pictures of the
>culprit!!
>
>Daniel

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor