RE: 12v -> 16v Step-up

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: 12v -> 16v Step-up
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <lists.diyha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 23:27:00 +0100

You can build such a power supply but it is cheaper and easier to buy an inverter.

An inverter is also much more useful, you can use it to power any 240V equipment (subject to power rating) whereas if you built or bought a 12-16V power supply it would only be of use for the Fuji.

Hide the inverter and Fuji PSU in the boot and you can then use a simple lead from dash mounted socket to Fuji.

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv