Re: New HA Project - Electronic Filer

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: New HA Project - Electronic Filer
  • From: "baker_darren" <darren@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:46:43 -0000

Good choice Daniel, I use the same solution, Strobe Pro NT &
Paperport. I've been using it for years on all Windows OS's including
XP with excellent results.

Regards,
Darren

--- In ukha_d@y..., "James, Daniel" <daniel.james@e...> wro= te:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/te= rms/

> This message is confidential and intended for the exclusive
> use of the addressee(s) only and remains the property of
> Exchange FS Group plc. You should not disclose its contents
> to any other person. If you are not the intended recipient
> please notify the sender named above immediately.
>
> Registered Office: Munro House, Portsmouth Road, Cobham,
> Surrey, KT11 1TE. Registered in England No. 2596452

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
= 3D""
3D""

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk