-----------------
From: Dave McLaughlin dave@xxxxxxx Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 15:15:39 +0100
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: [ukha_d] 4 input video card

New toys...

Found this today while trying to find something to input my 4 video cameras fitted to the outside of the house.

Just ordered one of these as I was going to buy a video quad but this is even better. Don't know how good it is, but at the price it won't break the bank either.

http://www.trust.com/convenience/products/default.htm?artnr=12948

I bought the card from SourceOnline for 68 quid inc postage and VAT.

http://www.source.uk.com/acatalog/SECURITY_PRODUCTS.html

Regards
Dave...