RE: RE: (ukha_d) Psion Wavefinder - Streaming to iPAQ

Yep Stuart, that's the ones I got Mark to use. Don't forget to use winDAB as well ... damn good software :-)

Sorry I couldn't respond earlier Peter, I was wearing one of my other hats as openoffice marketing blokey <cough> http://www.openoffice.org </cough> v1.0
release due shortly, build 641d is stable, useable, and well ... try it :-). Hopefully between the info Mark and Stuart posted, you should get it up and running
easily. Good luck dood.

<snip>
> Ive found the Win2k USB drivers here is anyone needs them..
> http://simans.worldonline.co.uk/windab/w2kusb.zip
<snip>
> This is what we did to get it running without stuttering and looping...
> http://www.uk-dab.info/usbdrivers.html
<snip>
> I can stream DAB radio nicely across my LAN now.  I've tried it on the
> iPAQ too but it doesn't know what to do with either of the files WinDAB
> or DabBar produce (.m3u & .pls)

.m3u is one of the bog standard streaming mp3 extensions ... I know nothing about ipaqs, but I would imagine any software capable of streaming mp3 would
understand this format?

oh yeah, I'm currently listening to a recording windab made for me after being asked nicely by digiguide [since I was out when it was on] and of course I'm
recording the current program right now while listening to this one :-)

--
Calum Morrell
http://www.drochaid.info

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor