RE: BioLogin 3 & Compaq Fingerprint Readers

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: BioLogin 3 & Compaq Fingerprint Readers
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 14:07:46 +0100

This was the sole reason I purchased mine as well... (can you spot a pattern
here!)

Mine have also been on the shelf since I got them (I have no need to use
biologon to my own PC's!), so again this is one of those "when I get a round
to it" type jobs....

Like you, I also have absolutely no idea how to even start going about
this...

Paul G.

Click Here!