Re: OT> Exchange 5.5 guru needed.

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: OT> Exchange 5.5 guru needed.
  • From: "Amar Nagi" <amar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:46:51 +0000

this software will do it

www.sohoserver.co.uk

mail server freeware

----Original Message Follows----
From: Stuart Whyte <lists@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [ukha_d] OT>  Exchange 5.5 guru needed.
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 11:39:01 +0100

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

--- Begin Message ---
  • To: "UKHA (E-mail)" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • From: Stuart Whyte <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 11:39:01 +0100
Gents,

Can anyone help with the following problem.  The people that host our mail
at work have had server problems this week, and have stored all of our
incoming mail into a POP3 mailbox.  We have had to download this mail
manually into a local mailbox, and are now stuck with the task of forwarding
the mail to its intended recipient.  We have 800 mails to go through.  Is
there a quick (read easy) way to do this??  I thought of setting up a server
based rule, but cant use a variable as the mailbox name.

Any help appreciated.

Stuart