RE: buzz buzz buzz - I wonder why it does?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: buzz buzz buzz - I wonder why it does?
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 16:24:31 +0100

Just vent it into the loft void...

...my venting plans for the garage are that the 4" pipe coming up
through the main bedroom will enter a large sealed box (roughly 0.75m
cube) lined with thick sponge or foam and then lightly stuffed with
Rockwool.

Coming out of that will be a 6" pipe to a 6" centrifugal fan (there is a
lot of flow lost in the rockwool filled box) ...

Phil

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!