RE: (Fwd) Re: Cheap projector

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: (Fwd) Re: Cheap projector
  • From: "BUTLER, Tony, FM" <tony.butler@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:27:44 +0100

> > Why should the system accept them entering a 0.0 price if
> not to allow for
> > special 'you pay the shipping charges only) type offers?
>
> Hmmmmm....on something like a DVD maybe,  but you can't
> really expect us to
> believe you thought a 2 grand projector for free was a
> special offer they
> were running?

What makes you think I'm not just thick? :)

I don't know how these people work - it _could_ have been a very cheap
projector they wanted rid of - appealing to the 2nd or 3rd
projector-for-the-home type market :)

And again I say - Why should the system accept 0.00 as a valid price?

If nothing else, we were effectively pointing out to them that their system
is crap.
A 'sorry for your troubles' etc type email does not take much.  The response
thus far does not really encourage one to deal with the in the future for a
'legit' deal.
think about this:  _someone_ must have been interested in buying a projector
to have found that page in the first place.
If they got the same sort of response I did, then perhaps the company has
now lost at least _one_ valid customer willing to pay up....

Politeness doesn't cost anything.

Tony

      Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor