(Fwd) Re: Cheap projector

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: (Fwd) Re: Cheap projector
  • From: "Calum Morrell" <calum@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 16:24:19 +0100

Apparently the message below failed to get through ... apologies if
it duplicates.

From:                 Calum Morrell <calum@xxxxxxx>
To:                   ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject:              Re: [ukha_d] Cheap projector
Date sent:            Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:34:12 +0100

On 15 Apr 2002 at 13:22, Quinten Uijldert wrote:

> Surely it doesn't take this long to construct a "we are sorry, but..."
> email?
>
> Q.

Well, as I mentioned on Friday, I won't hassle them about not getting

the projector FOC .... but I will hammer them for the pathetic
customer service they are displaying.

I would have expected their customer service to go into overdrive
since the error was entirely their fault, not simply ignore all the
people who ordered or respond with that pathetic email Chris Bond got

in reply.

This is one person they will never see as a customer.

Calum Morrell
http://www.drochaid.info
--
Calum Morrell