RE: Re: Web Server Recipe

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Web Server Recipe
  • From: Tony Lucas <tony@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 12:33:14 +0100

Hi Paul,

I'll leave it to these guys to help with the recipe system itself, but
if you need any help with my side of things (I have my work hat on),
then just drop me a mail.

Regards,

Tony Lucas (UKHA'er when he can find time....)
Chief Technical Officer
XCalibre Communications Ltd
<http://www.xcalibre.co.uk>

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor