RE: (ukha_d) QED was Re: Tivo enabled TV

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: (ukha_d) QED was Re: Tivo enabled TV
  • From: peter.white@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 20:29:06 +0100

QED are pretty good.  Best feature of their site is that they've got a= n SMS
price response system, so you're wondering around Curry's, spot a nice tell= y,
think 'Hmmm, how much are they ripping me off for?', so send a text message= to
QED with the make and model, and 30 secs later back comes a message with th= eir
price, which is normally one of the better internet prices.

Very useful.