RE: Re: post question

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: post question
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 23:05:22 +0100

In the main Frank everyone seems to agree that HV is either the best or right up there with the best X10 HA controllers and most people that use one get quite evangelical about it, not least due to the support from Craig Chadwick at CSI that actually makes HV and I cannot praise Craig’s support enough, I’m sure others on all the mailing lists will wholeheartedly agree.

Personally cross posting doesn’t bother me too much unless it gets out of hand but as a general rule if it’s an HV question you are often better to ask in the HV group first and if the response is nil or not very good then ask here. For general X10 and virtually anything else, including the recipe for cheesy chips, this is *the* place to be and you won’t get bombarded with RTFM replies thankfully! This group is incredibly tolerant and eager to help anyone out, regardless of its little spats from time to time.

If you need any help give me a shout and I’ll try and help.

K.