RE: Fuji

On 13 Apr 2002, at 14:57, Brian.G.Reynolds wrote:

> Not on this list! must have missed that one......
>
> what address do I sent the subscribe line to?

Use the email address I gave at the bottom of the previous
message.

> I have just taken the HDD from the Fuji and fitted it into a laptop to copy
> the Orinoco drivers to it, just re fitted the HDD and installing the drivers
> now.... when I said the card did not work I forgot to say I did not have the
> drivers on the Fuji to get it working.....

Ahhhh, I see. That's what TranXit on the Fujitsu is for. You can use
an IR link or a serial cable to connect two PCs together, transfer
the TranXit s/w from the Fujitsu onto the other PC, transfer the
Orinoco drivers back to the Fuji ... and away you go.

Stuart

> Thanks for your help again.
>
> B.

Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

stuart@xxxxxxx     ICQ#: 4515603

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!