RE: Fuji

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Fuji
  • From: "Brian.G.Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 14:57:09 +0100

Not on this list! must have missed that one......

what address do I sent the subscribe line to?

I have just taken the HDD from the Fuji and fitted it into a laptop to copy
the Orinoco drivers to it, just re fitted the HDD and installing the drivers
now.... when I said the card did not work I forgot to say I did not have the
drivers on the Fuji to get it working.....

Thanks for your help again.

B.