RE: [ukha_d] 4 port USB KVM switch for £50

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ukha_d] 4 port USB KVM switch for £50
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 12:25:02 +0100

I found mine in Huddersfield - around here Bradford, Huddersfield, Harrogate, (but not Leeds) have stock. PCW can identify local branches with stock for you if you give them the part no (last nights closing stock figures). The cost is £47.97.  The Belkin part no is F1D104USB and the PCW part no is 294265 - I am going to pop out and buy a couple more for some people who emailed me directly who also said their local store had none. If you want me to get one and send it to you I will - I can't promise the bundled free mouse versions though and I guess the postage will be £7.50 ish but will charge at cost.  Leaving in an hour or so though so you'll have to respond quickly.

    Kevin

PS please note the comment Nic made in this thread re the on screen display and the hot key switching not working if you use a USB master keyboard - you have to use a PS2 one apparently - I hadn't realised this. There is a front panel selector switch though. I suspect this stock is being moved to make way for a USB V2 version.