RE: OT NTL odd problems with web mail - Again

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT NTL odd problems with web mail - Again
  • From: "Dr John Tankard" <john@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 00:15:59 +0100

Thanks for the help on this the, problem is solved

I have been on this group/list since almost the beginning and it
continues to surprise me, I have asked a OT and obscure question and got
a good result, this is a real collection of friends, I bet there are not
many groups on yahoo who perform like this one, or have group face to
face meetings....... erm piss ups

/group hug\

John

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor