RIO BULK BUY - UPDATE

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RIO BULK BUY - UPDATE
  • From: "Mark Harrison" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 16:24:08 +0100

This first part of this message is aimed at those who have expressed an int= erest in the Rio Bulk Buy.

You should have received a message from Yahoo! asking you to join a new (cl= osed) group.

Bearing in mind that Yahoo! email delivery can be slow, it may take an hour= or so for this to get to you!

If you do NOT receive such a message, say by 17:30 tonight, please email me= - mark.harrison@xxxxxxx, subject line "Rio Purchase" to = tell me, and I will join you.

NOTE TO ALL:

If you have not yet expressed an interest, but would like a Rio Receiver at= around the pricing around =A3150, please email me - mark.harrison@ekingfis= her.com, subject line "Rio Purchase" and tell me how many you're = interested in.

You will not need to commit at this stage, but if there is sufficient inter= est, and sufficient saving to be made by a single collective buy, you will = be asked to pay _me_ up front!

The hope is, of course, that I can negotiate a price based on our collectiv= e buying power, but that the vendor (sonic blue) will deal with us all indi= vidually rather than insisting we place everything as a single order ;-)
Regards,

Mark

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk