Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 1:03 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] OT VIA freezing

have you fiddled with the bios settings?
I had a nice fast win2k machine
then i downgraded to XP and it got very upset with my RAID
a clean install of XP and my RAID returns....but PC crashed intermittently
Went back to bios and reset to 'optimal defaults' and it's okay now
except voice comms in CS is screwed, but there you go.....

Mine is a 1G Athlon and Abit VIA board, GF3 also.

Come back Win2k - all is forgiven :(