RE: Re: SonicBlue now have Rios on sale in the UK

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: SonicBlue now have Rios on sale in the UK
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:06:54 +0100

Ah right then, here's a discussion I had with a few mates one night...

"Define a multi room system?"

Now try and pin down *exactly* what that means. For example I could have
several hi-fi stacks placed in each room with cross-linked sources, MP3
or AV, whatever control it with a Pronto and it _IS_ a multi-room system
IMO. However, my way I can tailor the system to suit my needs, my tastes
and *exactly* what I want that system to do and not do in any given
location and no system can match that flexibility.

Granted, the Linn system probably is very good, for that kinda money I'd
bloody well hope so, but I don't think I'd go down that path even if I
did have the money, too inflexible for my liking and I don't like being
at the mercy of a single manufacturer should I want to change something.

K.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!