Fujitsu Mounting Racks / Plates.

  • To: <FujitsuTablets@xxxxxxx>,<ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Fujitsu Mounting Racks / Plates.
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 20:03:06 +0100

Title: Message
It's with some trepidation that I'm sending this email - ...

After an earlier series of mails on the FujiTablets list I spoke with Li and he's been up to his neck in things and so hasn't had chance to do much with respect to sorting out mounts for the Point510. I rather fancy something along the lines of this

but sized appropriately for the Fujitsu...

Now, there has also been a need raised for a desk stand with contacts for the high usage connectors on the bottom - there are proper Fujitsu stands available at

however I have to say they are bloody ugly but at $75 (roughly £50) they're probably as cheap if not cheaper than we're going to get if we get some built.

Now, having said that I have a little man who spends most of his time tweaking serious horsepower out of pisspot hot hatches for boy racers but he does a fairly mean line in metal fabrication too. I was going to approach him to see about getting some wall mounts made up for my own use but if there's an interest >from l mount is pretty easy to run up but I'm not sure what we can do in the way of a desk cradle however I'm willing to approach him on the same.

What I propose is that if you are interested in any of this then please drop me an email (to phil at avaddict dot tv) with the subject of "Fuji Mount" and I'll try to get an idea for numbers and prices for you.

Cheers

Phil

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!