RE: Re: [OT] One for Car Enthusiasts

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: [OT] One for Car Enthusiasts
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 23:23:37 +0100

Actually, they've really limited the number of colours available (so
that you stump up around a grand for a "BMW Individual"). I've
shortlisted four colours (out of eight I think) Yellow (I swore I'd
never buy a yellow car, but Phoenix yellow for the M3 is one of those
chameleon metallic colours that looks like English mustard on overcast
days, and banana yellow when the sun is shining), Topaz blue, Steel
Grey, and the current favourite Titanium silver which is the same colour
as my exisiting BMW.

Although the wait is around a year, that's not a bad thing as you can
sell it after 12 months with less than 10k miles on it for pretty much
what you paid for it :)

Tim.