RE: Very off-topic!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Very off-topic!
  • From: "Steve Morgan" <wormpurple@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 15:55:06 +0100

Oi loik Lansons Black Label, oi do (oi'm a relatively cheap date).

I've found that the best way to drink it is as follows:

1. Take the ice cream bowl for one's ice cream maker from the freezer.
2. Fill with water and put back in the freezer for an hour or so. This makes
a nice ice-bowl.
3. Fill with Champagne
4. Add a handful of strawberries
5. Take two drinking straws
6. Place one a tray in the middle of the carpet
7. Share with partner of choice.

There's are potentially other steps following 7, but these depend on how
quickly your partner of choice gets pissed.

We don't have a casual dress code at work, but I dress like a sack of s**t,
anyway. Nobody complains too much, 'cos I do what I do rather well. They'll
get used to my little 'idiosyncracies'[1].

[1] ...he says, warming the branding iron up in the fire[2]
[2] Name that quote?

Steve

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!