[FS] HA clearout - Stuff for sale.

  • To: "Ukha_D" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [FS] HA clearout - Stuff for sale.
  • From: "Justin" <justin@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 14:35:26 +0100

Hope this is ok!

Started to have a clearout at the weekend...
The following items are surplus to requirements:

X10 security system:
I think it is the predecessor to the SK8000.
2 x Door contacts
2 x PIR's
Telephone transponder unit (black)
Key fob - a bit battered but works ok.
palm pad remote
Instructions.
=A350

X10 Slimfire keyfob x 2
Note: US Frequency
=A35 each.

X10 external motion detector, like this:
http://www.x10.com/pr= oducts/x10_dm10a.htm
Note: US frequency.
=A310

Response video sender Plus:
Original packaging & instructions missing ir emitter cable though
It's like this:
http://www.letsautomate.com/10342.cfm?CFID=3D39345&CFTOKEN=3D423= 45420
=A330

BT Easicom TV1:
STB to display caller id info on your TV.
Also has monitor input for security camera.
More info here:
http://www.freerose.com/cgi-bin/showitem.pl?grpid=3Doff= ice&subgrp=3D&item=3Deasico
m-tv1
=A310

Due to the impending arrival of 2x Fujis...
1 x Panasonic CF-01 Pen tablet with docking station. As new.
I guess the Fujis have bu**ered up the s/hand value of these
but I might be persuaded to part with this for a sensible sum
(it cost =A3300ish new last year)
More info here: h= ttp://pencomputing.com/frames/pana_cf01.html

There might be a few more bits soon.

Please mail me OFF LIST if you are interested in any of this.

Cheers,
Justin.

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D"Click