Re: The joy of tech!

Tim,

I have a MA401 and it does indeed say it is 16bit on the back, infact it
doesn't even mention 32bit. The only other thing it says is it's 5v but
i would of thought all pcmcia cards are. I too have a fujitsu on the way
so do hope they work.  The only other thing to mention is you might have
to reflash the bios of the access point as they are supplied as 40/64
bit and the upgrade gives you 128bit. Overall they are solid cards with
a good range, and you can hack the AP to give a higher output!

James

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor