Re: EXCUSES! (was TiVo WAF)

Yep, when I saw that mail earlier, I LMAO, then forwarded it to SWMBO......

Conversation today.....

"I want to buy a Tivo, I mentioned it before and its gonna be 150 quid
plus 200 subscription"

"Is there anything else you'd rather spend 350 quid on at the moment"

"Well.... a Tivo or a T68..... I think we'll both benefit much more from
the Tivo though and I won't drop it :)"

"Yeah, get it"

*joins lucky club*

:D

Doogie

Ian Lowe wrote:

> My best, and most consistently succesful so far is:
>
> "I wanted it"
>
> Seriously guys.. if you are thinking about fake delivery notes, secret
> credit cards etc, then whoooooooaaaa. What sort of relationship you got
> there????
>
> What sort of wife doesn't mind her man having a hobby, and indulging it?
> How many of us are going out and buying toys, when there's no money for
> food?
>
> perhaps I am just incredibly lucky :)

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!