RE: London Meet - May?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: London Meet - May?
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <lists.diyha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 22:55:29 +0100

Thursday/Friday is best for me as Sharon works Monday Night, Tuesday Daytime,  Wednesday Night and Saturday daytime.

I shouldnt have a problem getting the time off so assuming I can make the dates, which I hope I can, then the "Taxi" service will be available. Another 30K on the clock since last year but its only done 212K so far.  I think it has been washed about 5 times since then as well.... and I have cleared the rubbish out numerous times.

The rear suspension has been replaced since I came over to Ireland with all the stuff in the boot. That metal to metal grating sound from the suspension arms was drowning out the radio by the time we got back, I dont thing the violent shaking on the Vomit Comet helped any. Certainly didnt do me any good :-(

Must remember to remove the ATM Router and box of CAT5 from the boot  :-)

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv