FW: Digital Theater Interface

  • To: "Ukha (E-mail)" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: Digital Theater Interface
  • From: Stuart Whyte <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 17:00:06 +0100

Gents,

I have recieved the following mail from Stan Eisenburg, the creator of
Digital Theater (posted on Marks site last week)  He is working on a new
version (Digital Theater Pro) which is aimed more at the HA Market and "is
meant to compete with, and beat, high end systems like the $7,000+ Pando and
Crestron systems..."

Anyone with any input can mail stan direct on stan@xxxxxxx
Regards

Stuart